понедельник, 8 октября 2007 г.

bryannaiguana: bored

 
Name: Bryanna
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rising Sign: I have no idea
Birth Year: 1992
Birthplace: Middletown
Hometown: Middletown
Is your Hometown a small town, rural town, suburb, city, or inner-city: A pathetic excuse for a city.
Highschool(s): Mercy
Are you the eldest, middle, youngest or only child?: Middle
Heritage: Like...everything.
What Do You Look Like?: ...me?
Hair Color: Light-medium brownish.
Eye Color: If it's sunny out, green, if it's dark out, gold, if it's like inside, orangy-brown.
Skin tone: Really really white
Face Shape: Hahahah I have no idea
Height: 5' something
Weight: 109
Shoe size: 9
What Makes You Tick: Stupid people
What aspect of your personality do you like best? idk
Which aspect of your personality do you like the least? I care too much
What are some things about other people that annoy you? Clingy-ness/liars
What are some things about you that might annoy people? Probably that I'm too young, so much younger than my friends. I wish I could do something about it, but I can't, sorry.
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Hahahahhaha a judge/brain surgeon
What is your favorite time of day? Night, so much.
Are your parents still together, never were together or divorced: Together
How do you handle arguments/disagreements with other people? I hate arguing
Would say you are more extroverted or introverted? A pretty good balance of both, most of the time. Sometimes I'm a little too much of each one.
Are you spiritual? If yes, is your spirituality influenced by organized religion? I really don't know what I believe in.
Name one of your physical traits that you would change if you could: My hair. Is so stupid. I hate it so bad.
Name one of your physical traits that you really like: I love my feet. Even though they're kind of big. I get really grossed out by feet, though, ya know?
Name something you'd like to do before you die: Fall in loveee
If you could back in time to any point of history, where would you go and why? Psh I'd totally go be a Puritan and shit.
Have you ever experienced anything supernatural? Probably
Are you close to your family members? Definitely
Name some things in life that you are afraid of? Failure, rejection, spiders hahah
What is your biggest life issue right now? *sigh* I don't know. At all.

What Do You Like?
Colors: Green
Scents: I love how boys smell. Except sweaty ones, that's pretty gross.
TV Channels: MTV, VH1, E!, Comedy Central, FX, The-N, and most of all, Cartoon Network.
Cars: I wouldn't care. I'd drive anything with four wheels.
PC Games: I don't care.
Snack Foods: Whatever
Beverages: Rape soda please?
e Consoles: I'm really not into video games.
Concerts: I love concerts, I have no preference.
Conversation Topics: I'll start a conversation about anything. Talk to me about religion, politics, sex, whatever.
Newspapers: Uh I don't care.
Magazines: Cosmo
Flowers: I love lilies.
Radio Stations: Whatever is on.
Jewelry: My favorite is my Pandora bracelet, it's so pretty.
Restaurants: Wherever
Clubs: Hahhaah Latin club, I so go clubbing all the time lmao.
Websites: Facebook, Myspace, Explosm
CDs: How about mp3's?
Vacation spots: Anywhere that is warm. Or Canada.
TV commercials: Shit I saw a really funny one the other day, but I can't remember it. Grrr
Radio Commercials: I love the penis enhancement ones.
Museums: I don't care. The Smithsonian is pretty cool. That air/space one or whatever.
Stores: Rue 21, Maurice's, whatever has cute clothes. And Modells.
Outdoor Activities: Softball

Do You Like...
Seafood? yes
Sushi? yes
Mexican Food? yes
Italian Food? yes
Chinese Food? somewhat
Japanese Food? yes
German Food? I'm not sure I've ever had German food, and if I have, I didn't realize it.
Greek Food? It's okay.
Polish Food? Once again
Mongolian Food? Haha I've never had it
Barbecue? not really
Cajun Food ? yes
Soul Food? yes
Vegan Food? sure
Cake? yes
Cheese? haha sure
Jalapenos? yes
Artichokes? not really
Caesar Salad? yes
Anchovies? yes, on pizza
Rabbit? It's really not that bad, once you get over the fact that you're eating a rabbit.
Deer? I really hate deer (eating it).
Bison? idk
Lamb? no
Duck? no

Do You Play...
Baseball? sometimes
Softball? yes
Basketball? haha barely
Football? not very well
Hockey? no
Soccer? no
Monopoly? no
Checkers? no
Chess? no
Scrabble? no
Trivial Pursuit? omg I am so kickass at that
Poker? I will kill you so hard at poker. You'd better hope it's not strip poker, because you'd be completely naked in a few minutes. Hahaha I might find it necessary to take advantage of you rofl.
Guitar? no
Flute? I did, just not very well
Clarinet? no
Piano? no
Violin? no
 
Well, this was a sufficient waste of my life.

Комментариев нет: