понедельник, 8 октября 2007 г.

yokainomiko

I just read a really really awesome fanfiction and I felt the need to post a link to it for others to read.  See, it makes use of many *ahem* not so clean jokes that can be made about instruments and I thought it was particularly wonderful because of 's entry about dirty jokes that can be made with instruments (I totally can't find it T_T).  Anyways, absolutely wonderful.  I love La Corda d'Oro so much it's not even funny!

So, I guess I'll post the story info now...

Title:  Winner Take All
Author:  Kryssa's flute
Summary:  We all know who the sexiest member of the Stella Quintet is... right? When Kahoko is forced to make a decision about the one she likes best, there's only one person who can help her and it's not who anyone expected.
Rating:  Teen, but I think I already mentioned the warnings >.>

On another note from now on I'm going to work harder on tagging my stuff D:<


Current Mood |    hyper
Current Music|    "Vitali: Chaconne" Tsukimori Len's second selection piece from 金色のコルダ

Комментариев нет: