понедельник, 8 октября 2007 г.

calibuso: ...

Well yesterday was a good day. It started and ended slow, but it was a bombbb midday. Performed for this little mini concert at church.. I had fun, I felt it inside still (: Funny because I got really sick on Friday, and at practice on Saturday I was struggling to reach my notes and my throat was killing me. You should've seen me, I had a sweater on and I had my tissue role haha.. Everyone was worried about our show on Sunday.. But, I woke up Sunday morning, with a little cold.. Got to church, sang like I was just fine. Thanks God (: Everyone seemed to love our performance. I guess the adults can retire now :P Uncle Rudy said how my voice changed a lot.. He was telling me that he's heard me sing a million times before, but yesterday it felt like he was hearing a whole new person. I felt pretty blessed.. So anyways, Cat and Gem came with baby J.. It's too bad they're not together anymore. But now they're stuck with each other forever. At leaster they're not showing Jalen that they're apart. We talked about going bowling and calling Justin. It was obviously Gem's idea to call J. "Let's go like old times.." Ya, just shoot me right in my heart like old times. Haha. Jalen's so big now.. Omg. I still can't believe that he's little bugger that I heard moving and squirming around in Kittie's tummy lol. After church, everyone left except for a few of us. And we decided to go to Timmy's and buy a cake for the little Justin because it was his birthday. The only youth left was Marra, Jet and me. We talked about the differences from Canada and the Philippines. I mentioned Paulo to them, and I want them to meet each other. Having such a close friend that's a fob.. Which is really ironic because I usually don't interact with fobs, gave me a bigger respect...

Комментариев нет: