вторник, 9 октября 2007 г.

hadeumdi: Are you game?!

I love those stupid MySpace ads, I don't know if everyone gets them or if it's just because I have game design under pretty much every category on my page. "Are you game.. to ignite a hot new career?!" Followed by a link to some online game development school. Why yes, I am interested in lighting the game industry on fire. Do tell me how!! I'm also kinda sad that Jack FM (the radio station we always listen to at work) ended their week-long jokes at Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran. I love the station because there is very little talk between songs, and when there is, it's just a snippet from a caller or from the radio voice of "Jack" which always says something witty and never seems to repeat. All of last week, Jack has been utilizing free speech to its fullest with hilarious jabs at the Iranian president reminiscent of the 1970s "who cares what we say" mentality. I LOVE IT. My favourite: "This next bunch of songs is for the homosexuals in Iran. Wait, what? There aren't any?"

Комментариев нет: