понедельник, 8 октября 2007 г.

vanessamok: GOH SIJIA THE SWEETEST AND SEXIEST STRAWBERRY OF ALL TIME,

Hah, Goh Si Jia,
Don't deny it mann, 
You and I both know that.
YOU ARE THE SWEETEST AND SEXIEST STRAWBERRY THAT EVER LIVED.

Hahah, Seriously!
Your display name says it all mann(:
Haha, Ya la, I owe you Strawberry Stickers. 
But I have to find leh! =x

Yes yes, Go learn Cheng Yus now!
I roughly know them already luh.
Read through just now.
And memorised those stupid retarded effing sentences. 
Hahaha. 
You crazy person, I have no idea how I got to know you mann.
I think I'm crazy. Hmmm,
Ladeela, I'm bored. Go post some more!
I like to be seen and mentioned on people's blog:D
No, really.
Hahahahahah, I'm in a Hahaha-ish mood today!
Which is very good huh(:

You're a BANDIT. Hahahaha. 
Tsk tsk. Okay, never mind. 
Shall end here. 


(SEE SIJIA! I TYPE SO LONG! YOU BETTER GO TYPE SOME MORE MANN!)

Byebye(:

Комментариев нет: