понедельник, 8 октября 2007 г.

seikita: Fakts

1.- Watching the movie "Chocolat" not only makes you want to eat Chocolate, but also to eat guys, preferently Johnny Depp.
2.- Reading sex makes you think about it. And sometimes you get good ideas from it.
3.- "Supernatural" Season 3 first episode sucked. And Supernatural, if it was thought so it could scare people, it is not going there anymore.
4.- Charging 100U$ for a concert (Travis, The Killers and Starsailor all together) is stealing money from people. Specially if the ticket is for the yard place.
5.- If you say "I'll go see Placebo live next time" you have to be sure you're not gonna regret it 'cause, just maybe, next time they are gonna lack a band member.
6.- Women shaving their legs sucks. Despite it might look nice, and beautiful and soft and whatever. It sucks.
7.- I still have to answer about 5 to 10 letters I've been receiving. I need to cut off some pals otherwise I'm gonna be mad.
8- Sugarless tea is... well, tea.
9.- I'm not paying 100U$ to see 3 bands I like but I'm not a big fan of 'cause... well, I rather spend the money in something else. I don't know what just yet, but ther might be something.
10.- THIS picture IS sexy.

Комментариев нет: