суббота, 6 октября 2007 г.

poutfully (in animeaddme): 何があるか?

Aloha~ it's an old-time eljayer looking for a new beginning! I've posted in this community -at least- three times, and it never failed in getting myself acquainted with some quite interesting people. Hopefully, this time is not going to be any different :3

The name is Clay, eighteen and still aging ;~; living in one of the smaller countries in the biggest continent of the world. My air is arranging words to create a plot and my nutrition is doodling and gaming, which is not quite healthy, I'm afraid >: A university freshman that loves the witty banter between those of my status and seniors, which usually leads to hilarious situations, and one who is majoring in Business Information System 8));

interested in~

animange; Gurren-Lagann, D.Gray-man, Air Gear, Code Geass, Bleach, DOGS, Fire Candy, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Claymore, 20th Century Boys, Mars, NANA, Loveless, Tsubasa:RC, Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, DOLLS, Lucky☆Star, Monster, Koukou Debut, NHK ni Youkoso!, GANTZ, Utopia of Homosexuality, Amatsuki, Honey and Clover, etc~ etc~ ♥

vee!games; Tales of the Abyss, Phoenix Wright, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Broken Sword, Kingdom Hearts, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, Sonic the Hedgehog, Taiko no Tatsujin, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii, Trauma Center, Suikoden, Onimusha 3, etc~ etc~ ♥ (I just got a DS Lite, that's why most of these games are for it~! :)));)

teevee; House, Law&Order:SVU, CSI, Becker, Seinfeld, Frasier, Batman:TAS, x-files... I don't watch much television and when I do, the reruns = ♥! 8)));

music; as long as the song isn't of people screaming their heads off, I'll listen to it~! ♥

My journal will be filled with real life events and some random fanduding, which is not quite common, thankfully. I like to comment~ and reply to comments and reply to the replies of my replies to comments... and so on :D; I don't mind whether you like yaoi, yuri, hentai or not, just do not let it be a reason for a ride on the drama llama~! ♥

I welcome anybody and everybody~! Just say the words, and you're pretty much added :D

Комментариев нет: